mayo 10, 2012

Great Opportunity

My name is Andrew Newton, and I am contacting you to discuss a business
partnership that has the potential for high earnings.

I am employed with a manufacturing company, which at this time requires a
product vital to its processing operations, at a price significantly above
the manufacturing cost. In my proposed business venture, you would take the
role of stand-in supplier, providing this key material while retaining the
same profit margins. My role would be to introduce you to my company as the
supplier and to establish a contract between you and my employer.

Please send a return email to a.newton@companymailer.net providing your
contact number and to schedule the most convenient time to discuss this
opportunity in more detail. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Send reply message directly to a.newton@companymailer.net as it is connected
to my mobile phone and is my preferred email.

Warmest regards,
Andrew Newton

No hay comentarios.: